Any student who is currently enrolled at a tertiary institution in any country is welcome to join the Challenge. There are no restrictions on year and field of study.
Participation in the Challenge must be on a team basis. In teams of 4-5, participants will form of a 4-page proposal and a 6 minute video pitch.
Each team will have to submit a 4-page proposal and a 6-minute video pitch. The applications will be judged both by our judging panel and the public.
Judging Panel Assessment Criteria (70%)
The judges may evaluate the applications based on the following criteria
- Innovation: Whether the solution shows creativity and entrepreneurship.
- Relevancy: Whether the solution responds to the specific issue of the SDG.
- Sustainability: Whether the solution is feasible and sustainable in a long run.
- Impact: Whether the participants show understanding towards the reality of society and provide a socially impactful solution.
- Presentation: Whether the solution is clearly conveyed through writing and pitching.
Online Public Voting (30%)
The online voting system on our website will be open to all upon the submission deadline of the challenge. All applications, including the proposal and video pitch, will be available to the public. Anyone can vote to show support for their favorite teams.